Good Audi mechanic in Kitsap County, WA???

Mark L. Chang mchang at
Wed Nov 28 13:03:07 EST 2001

I haven't heard anyone mention a good wrench in the area. Most have been
shop recommendations for "when you really really want to use a shop".
Guess all the PacNW natives are shadetree mechanics too!

I'd love to hear some suggestions as well.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 amz at wrote:

> Anyone have a suggestion for a good Audi mechanic in Kitsap County, WA?
> Bainbridge, Kingston, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Keyport, Bremerton?
> A Seattle shop would be considered, but is a bit of a hassle.
> Please cc: my personal e-mail address in addition to the Q list.

1991 90q20v