everyone with virus so far is using outlook.

Per Lindgren lindgre at online.no
Thu Nov 29 04:07:35 EST 2001

I use netscape as well, and the only time I got a virus was when I was stupid
enough to click on an attachment.... I'm doing the online scan from Symantec
right now, and I dont think Pantelis' mail will affect me. In fact, it showed
to be 40 kb, but nothing inside. The subject was something from this summer.