Replacing fuel lines on a CGT. I would like to know the fitting size.

JShadzi at JShadzi at
Thu Nov 29 10:07:57 EST 2001

For the fuel pump you can use a 12mm banjo fitting, then into the fuel filter
and FD either an AN-12x1.5 mm or you may be able to use another 12mm banjo
there.  Leaving is the same 12x1.5.  The return line is not under pressure,
you could likely save yourself some money there by leaving the stock line or
going with low pressure hose instead, but it depends on what you would like
to accomplish.

In a message dated 11/29/2001 7:00:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,