WOT switch in German

Phil Payne quattro at isham-research.com
Thu Nov 29 19:42:38 EST 2001

> Almost correct. But to be pedantic: "Drosselklappenschalter"
> only describes (in general) the/a switch at the throttle body.
> The WOT switch should be referred to as "Volllastschalter"
> (which roughly translates to "full"-"load"-"switch" :)). And
> do not confuse that with the "Vollgasschalter" mounted on some
> old models to override the A/C compressor while on WOT... BUT
> you have to say "vollgas fahren" when explaining "driving on
> WOT" to a german guy...


More information about the quattro mailing list