Winter tire retailers

carol at carol at
Mon Oct 1 14:29:37 EDT 2001

There's a list of dealers on the Vredestein site: carries Nokian as does
2000 A4 1.8L Turbo Quattro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hlubb" <chlubb at>
To: <quattro at>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 7:29 PM
Subject: Winter tire retailers

> I am looking for Nokian, Vredestein or any other nice winter tire that has
good road use as well. I have researched Tire Racks availabilities and like
the Dunlop Winter Sport M2. I am looking at 225-45-17 size as of now but may
change it to a 16" if availability becomes overly expensive or difficult.
> What stores carry the Nokian and Vredestein and does anyone have any
prices for what I am looking for. I beleive the NRW is the only Nokian that
fits 17" but I dont have any info on Vredestein models.