air intake boot source? CC frequency valve

james accordino ssgacc at
Fri Oct 5 08:22:01 EDT 2001

I got mine at VM Autohaus.  They're in the vendor
list.  TPC and others probably have it as well.  I
think it was about $40. USD.  I think it recycles
excess fuel vapor back to the tank under certain
conditions.  Part of the emissions control package.  I
don't really know what the effects might be.  I think
your engine has 2 of these, both in the airbox area.

Jim Accordino