Changing Manual Transmission and Differential Oil

David Miller millerds at
Wed Oct 17 23:05:50 EDT 2001

    It's time for me to do a little maintainance on my car, a '90 80Q and I
need to replace the manual transmission and differential oils.  First off,
what brand should I get?  I've heard good things about using Redline to
reduce synchro wear and such... Second, I can't seem to find in my owner's
manual what quantities are required, and I'm too lazy to go out to my garage
on this cold night and check the Bentley, anyone happen to know?

David Miller