rear fogs

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sat Oct 20 19:33:05 EDT 2001

The brilliant Audiworld guys figured out how to get both fogs going
on the newer A4/6's.

Several of the cars in the convoy a week or two back with the
NYCmetro club, had theirs going(despite at every stop people yelling
"turn off your #$%#! rear fog lights!") the entire trip(the sheet
provided by the "eventmaster" said "turn on BOTH lights".)

The side effect was that it was completely impossible to tell if the
car 2-3 cars ahead of your was braking or not(I was always taught to
keep an eye on what's going on several cars in front of you, a
technique that has become almost impossible these days with SUVs.)

Extremely unsafe, and -precisely- why both lights should never be
lit; I hope they all get rear-ended, so they learn a lesson.

At 12:55 PM -0400 10/20/01, ccohen5 wrote:
>My SQ has a 55W halogen as standard.  Works great in convoys, the rear
>markers can see me miles ahead, and so can the boys in blue.

Brett Dikeman
brett at cloud9.[nospam]net