question about Fuchs

Larry C Leung l.leung at
Wed Oct 24 20:16:09 EDT 2001

Anyone know why 5KCSQ's seem to consistantly have more rear clearance
than 200Q's? There is now way (suspension set dead center of stock, H &
R's) that I could fit anymore than the 205/55-16s I have back there
without flaring or way more negative camber.

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:27:49 -0400 "Nate Stuart" <newt at>