re.high idle after cleaning isv

cobram at cobram at
Thu Oct 25 00:29:32 EDT 2001

All the Audi's I've come across with the high idle problem have had the
exact opposite effect when the ISV is disconnected, the idle comes down
immediatly, and the ISV stays out of the loop until restart even if you
plug it back in.  I put a switch that disconnects the ISV in the 5KS as a
cheap fix to the high idle.

Cobram at Juno.Com