trans cooler for engine oil? Force 5 auto-great dealer!!

Brett Dikeman brett at
Thu Oct 25 20:51:08 EDT 2001

At 7:08 PM -0400 10/25/01, Sachelle wrote:

>Relating to that, Chris Semple at Force 5 auto in New Hampshire has
>been a great contact. Very helpful with my plight and has proven to
>be a reliable and honest dealer. Definately five stars.

Chris has been a list member since before Force5 was founded, well respected.

   Several listers have done well with him; Alex got the entire
interior for a 90 from Chris for an insanely cheap price(and in case
anyone is curious, yes, the interior of a 90 fits inside my 200q20v,
but it's close :-)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)