for cryo'in' out loud! :-) [was: I got your "cryo" treatment right here...]

Brett Dikeman brett at
Fri Oct 26 21:55:12 EDT 2001

At 5:06 PM -0700 10/26/01, Ken Keith wrote:

>Not to mention musical instruments

Yup.  There was, according to a close friend, an intense debate on
the Klarinet(I think that's how they spell their name) list a while
back.  Cryogenically treating clarinet reeds that I guess is more
popular(and I imagine people feel a little safer doing just that :-),
but the info I found said, basically, "hell, people swear on soaking
their reeds in just about everything from water to vodka, why not add
another to the list."

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)