license plate change

c a l i b a n caliban at
Sat Oct 27 19:45:32 EDT 2001

	when i sold my URQ, i transferred the personalized plate
	to my A4.  the A4 had AVNT GRD, now it wears QUAATRO.  i
	just like QUAATRO better, even though AVNT GRD is pretty
	sweet on an audi avant.  also, *someday* i'll own an URQ
	again, and i'll have the (almost) perfect plate for it.

	so, any of you avant owners (or weird performance artists)
	out there in california, that plate is officially up for
	grabs at your local DMV.

  rocky mullin - chaotic good
  "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey,
   but spiritual beings on a human journey." -Some Guy