sport compact car turbo golf/audi monster

Per Lindgren lindgre at
Sat Sep 8 21:33:23 EDT 2001

Basically, the 5-banger is coupled to an RS2 tranny (to be replaced with an IMSA
tranny, from what I've read in a Swedish mag) coupled to a Sport-q rear diff.
Much of the front and rear suspension bits are self-built over Sport-q parts.
This info is from Swedish car mag "Bilsport".

92 Cabrio 2.3E