Syncro rear shocks and coil springs

Rave Racer Ravewar at
Sat Sep 15 07:20:43 EDT 2001

    Stoopid email keeps sending blank messages.  Here are those links again.
        Rocky Mountain Motorworks has a nack for finding obscure parts:

        Blau is Audi specific really, but you never know, and they seem to
be having some sort of sale

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
'72 Triumph GT6
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe