OT - The new World Trade Center

Rave Racer Ravewar at home.com
Sat Sep 15 12:06:45 EDT 2001

    I think you missed the point.  Look at it again with the thought that
this is supposed to be a joke based on it being a signal towards the middle
east.  A signal often used by NY cab drivers.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
'72 Triumph GT6
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe