Dale Earnhardt- RIP (NAC)

Lawrence C Leung l.leung@juno.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:20:09 -0500

Out of boredom I occasionally watched this race, and even caught the last
20 laps or so, including seeing the incident with Dale this afternoon. I
knew it was a hard hit, but I just can't believe this! Though I was no
fan of Dale, nor really of NASCAR, I certainly respect him as one of the
best in any car, and I also have heard of his helpfulness to many people,
both related to racing and in the general community. A great man has
sadly passed into the history books.

My best to his family and friends,