How to remove hall sender from distributor

DGraber460@aol.com DGraber460@aol.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:04:51 EST

--part1_93.86454ee.27e84d03_boundary

If memory serves, on my URQ there was a snap ring above it and below it.
Careful when pulling off, as there is a small vertical pin that locates the
window for TDC. Easily lost, difficult to reinstall, won't work without, you
know the drill.

Dennis

--part1_93.86454ee.27e84d03_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>If memory serves, on my URQ there was a snap ring above it and below it.
<BR>Careful when pulling off, as there is a small vertical pin that locates the
<BR>window for TDC. Easily lost, difficult to reinstall, won't work without, you
<BR>know the drill.
<BR>
<BR>Dennis</FONT></HTML>

--part1_93.86454ee.27e84d03_boundary--