Audi Coupe washer jets / Seat Heater query
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:56:08 BST

Cheers for the help.  I'll have a look at the seat heaters at the weekend hopefully!  As for the washer jets, I know about the headlights needing to be on but I don't know where or which relay to check - any advice ?

Many Thanks

> Hi Ben--
>Headlight washers....are your headlights on (just making sure)???.. Have you
>checked the relay??
>I've attached my write-up for the seat heaters (in MSWord format).  It's
"pretty" easy to follow.  It's for a different model so your wire colors