Michigan gathering

Kneale Brownson knotnook@traverse.com
Sun, 06 May 2001 09:24:44 -0400

Thanks to Rex Pedersen and his lovely wife Margaret (?) for hosting the
Michigan Audi get-together at Rex's shop near Ludington.  Too bad only
Steve Ankney from Holland and Rex's neighbor Alex (with the shiny black A6)
were able to join my wife Monique and I in visiting the Pedersens for
grilled brats, beans and German potato salad.  On hand car-wise besides the
A6 were Rex's 5ks wagon and V8, Steve's 5k and my wife's V8.  Besides a
little car talk we got a tour of Rex's gun  shop where he showed us how he
wins prizes and gets to meet all sorts of famous folks with his artful
engraving skills.