Hi all new to the list

MK mklovelady@home.com
Wed, 9 May 2001 10:03:03 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C0D86F.3C6511C0

  Short intro, love audis! There something sick about it when your wife =
gets shoved aside so you and do that modification!!=20
  In reality my wife loves audis as much as I do. That's it cept I'm 42 =
my wife is 28 and I have nothing to hide, I love some of what has been =
discussed, thank god for a large mail box! Oh and if you need help with =
a web page I am a graphic artist and have run a commercial web site for =
2 years now defunct due to health problems.
  Rally racing! That is what my goal is, now all we have to do is get =
there. I just bought a 1986 Audi 4000 quattro 5 cylinder (Someone please =
fill me in on the short versions like the 5k and 4k etc.)
  I also have a 5000 S turbo that has been nailed on the left year =
corner, bending the frame and 4 grand in damage, so I figured on taking =
that turbo and doing the conversion. But I feel that I should really =
start with the suspension and breaks, etc.
  If one would do the 5 bolt conversion is the gain worth the trouble.
  My other concern is if I can take the engine up to a 300 horse power =
plant is that worth the gain.=20
   I know what I am getting into may be a load of cash but I will do it =
over time which is why the suspension system should come first.
   It is hard to know where to start and try not to sound like a =
babbling idiot, feed back is welcome.
Steven C Lovelady

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C0D86F.3C6511C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; Short intro, love =
audis!&nbsp;There=20
something sick about it when your wife gets shoved aside so you and do =
that=20
modification!! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; In reality my wife loves audis =
as much as I=20
do. That's it cept I'm 42 my wife is 28 and I have nothing to hide, I =
love some=20
of what has been discussed, thank god for a large mail box! Oh and if =
you need=20
help with a web page I am a graphic artist and have run a commercial web =
site=20
for 2 years now defunct due to health problems.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; Rally racing! That is what my =
goal is, now=20
all we have to do is get there. I just bought a 1986 Audi 4000 quattro 5 =

cylinder (Someone please fill me in on the short versions like the 5k =
and 4k=20
etc.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;I also have a 5000 S turbo =
that has=20
been nailed on the left year corner, bending the frame and 4 grand in =
damage, so=20
I figured on taking that turbo and doing the conversion. But I feel that =
I=20
should really start with the suspension and breaks, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; If one would do the 5 bolt =
conversion is the=20
gain worth the trouble.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; My other concern is if I can =
take the engine=20
up to a 300 horse power plant is that worth the gain. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; I know what I am getting =
into may be a=20
load of cash but I will do it over time which is why the suspension =
system=20
should come first.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; It is hard to know where =
to start and=20
try not to sound like a babbling idiot, feed back is =
welcome.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Steven C =
Lovelady</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C0D86F.3C6511C0--