Parts needed

DGraber460@aol.com DGraber460@aol.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 13:34:48 EDT

--part1_66.f0b11d5.2832c2b8_boundary

I need the following parts/ or good source for same.

       Radiator fan -91 100 and fusible link
       Window lift pass side -85 CGT
       E-brake cable -83 URQ

Rod at TPC, my usual main man, has none of the above.
Used or new is OK. I loathe dealers but can deal with Linda at Carlson if
dealer only items.
Anyone have any of these, or know of a good source?

Dennis
Denver

--part1_66.f0b11d5.2832c2b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I need the following parts/ or good source for same.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Radiator fan -91 100 and fusible link
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Window lift pass side -85 CGT
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;E-brake cable -83 URQ
<BR>
<BR>Rod at TPC, my usual main man, has none of the above.
<BR>Used or new is OK. I loathe dealers but can deal with Linda at Carlson if
<BR>dealer only items.
<BR>Anyone have any of these, or know of a good source?
<BR>
<BR>Dennis
<BR>Denver </FONT></HTML>

--part1_66.f0b11d5.2832c2b8_boundary--