NEQ corral at Mt. Washington, June 22-24
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:35:44 EDT

A reminder about the NEQ corral event at the Audi Mt. Washington Climb to the
Clouds hillclimb June 22-24.  Registration and housing information is listed
This information has also been mailed to past participants.
Rooms will only be held exclusively for our group through the 19th of this
month (today); after that, anyone can book the rooms, so don't wait and miss
If you want the event t-shirt, your registration form should be postmarked by
June 8.
Questions can be sent to Chris Miller at
Pictures, etc. on my site from past events:
also on the NEQ home page at