gas saver???LAC

dawson-md dawson-md@msn.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:46:13 -0400

A quick search came up with the parent company's web site.
http://www.irdusa.com/home.html

Actually it's kind of entertaining to poke around this web site but it
doesn't take very long to see that it's a high profit rip-off. Thanks to the
PO, I had to remove a similar "miracle" product (magnet around the fuel
line) from my UrQ when I bought it.

Here is an "official endorsement"  from the "Fuel-Max" section:

"The investigations and monitoring established with the FuelMAX has been an
absolute success. Observing the units showed very favorably in lower
emission control and reducing contaminants as a result of more complete
combustion. We would like to install the FuelMAX on all the transportation
vehicles. It is a major step for all of us, and a good to know we have
helped the generations to come. This is an Official Endorsement of the
Director of Transportation."
- Director of Transportation, Mexico

If the "Director of Transportation, Mexico" says it works, it must be so!
Yeah, right.

Mike
'83 UrQ
'84 4Kq