New Wastegate Problem!!!

Bill Rowe
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:03:50 -0500

Try Chris Semple at

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On
Behalf Of Levent Cur
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: New Wastegate Problem!!!

Hey all,

            I found out that I guess I drilled into the set screw a
little to far by accident thus now the 6mm set screw is circular, don't
ask me how, or say anything, now I was wondering does anyone have a
spare wastegate for a 20v Turbo motor for my 1995 S6? Or just have a cap
and a set screw. Cause I'm not about to pay $921 for a new wastegate,
quoted from a dealer!

By the way I got it to turn at least 1.5 turns down from stock.