possible car seller problem

Mark L. Chang mchang at ee.washington.edu
Tue Apr 9 21:45:35 EDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, P. Stegawski wrote:

> Regarding #4: States like Oregon require a VIN inspection when you
> transfer an out of state title, so the car has to actually be there. Nice
> thing is that you don't pay sales tax in OR. WA has a tax of about 8% of

I'm an idiot. When my car was registered on WA state, they required me to
have an inspection. A VIN inspection, just like P. Stegawski said. Never
mind. But, still, I'd volunteer to help out a lister.


More information about the quattro mailing list