Valentine 1 remote display

Charlie Smith charlie at
Thu Aug 1 22:20:10 EDT 2002

Earlier, Charlie Smith wrote:
>From charlie Thu Aug  1 21:19 EDT 2002
From: Charlie Smith <charlie>
Subject: Re: [s-cars] Valentine 1 remote display
To: s-car-list at (Audi S Car List)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:19:22 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: charlie (Charlie Smith)

The pictures and Dean's writeup are now on this set of web pages:

I think I'll install something like this in my S6 IC, and I'll include
updated pictures and stuff after it's done.  For right now, Dean's writeup
is pasted with each picture so you can see what he did.

    - Charlie

  Charlie Smith   charlie at  614-471-1418      Columbus Ohio   USA     photos & technical info

  95 S6 Quattro  -  24 PSI, RS2 6 speed, and other features
  96 Dodge Ram   -  30 PSI, w/Cummins turbo diesel

 Charlie Smith   charlie at  614-271-1418  Columbus Ohio   USA
 SMS: charlie.sms at