Source for exhaust manifold studs?

passat TS passat_ts at
Sat Aug 3 07:42:12 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

If you're going to buy anything from Autotech.

Get a quote from Peter Wolf (peter at[1]) and tell that Carlos
from NC sent you.

He normally gives you 10% discount of the Autotech list.

I just bought a set of HD valve springs with this discount.

Just FYI.

>From: Bill Phelps
>To: 'Jim Green ' ,'Michael Gough '
>CC: Bill Phelps ,'Quattro list '
>Subject: RE: Source for exhaust manifold studs?
>Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:32:23 -0400
> Thanks Jim, I'll check it out.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[2]

  1. mailto:peter at