3B throttle body hose needed

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Mon Aug 5 02:58:10 EDT 2002

I need an intact hose, the one that goes from the metal intake pipe
to the throttle body, with a port on the side for the ISV...part
number on the side is 034 133 6 49C.

If you have one of these in good condition(no cracks etc; please
inspect it -very- closely!), I'd be interested.  The one on the car
right now has a nice big crack, and despite 5 repair attempts(I've
tried everything I can think of), its just not holding.

If nobody has a used one, I'll get it from Clair Parts Express.  I
refuse to do business with Zygmunt now; they royally screwed up an
order and have barely lifted a finger to correct the situation.
There is the chance I'm the one who screwed up (I kind of doubt it,
since they never said so); I'll really never know for sure since they
don't immediately email you a full invoice(in fact, you barely get an
email at all; its just a subject line with the order #; of course
this is the one order I don't save the confirmation page for)...but
in either case, their handling of the situation could only be
described as apathetic.

Email #1, 2-3 days after part was due: Where is the part I asked be
shipped overnight?
Response: here's the tracking info, showing delivery attempted!
Email #2: That would be my BILLING address, not shipping...
Response: silence.
Email #3: What the hell is going on?(several days AFTER email #2)
Response: "AIRBORNE WANTS YOU TO CALL THEM"(that was literally the
only contents of the email, save some airborne tracking info.  Nice
and polite...)