108mm to 100mm conversion....

alan pritchard alanthecelt at alanthecelt.screaming.net
Wed Aug 7 01:51:43 EDT 2002

Hmm, I found a whell fitment guide once on the internet, hit google, and yes
the only usable wheels that came up were ford, however i believe the centre
taper that fits over the centre of the hub is a different diameter, and as i
understand it that is extremely importan as the studs are not designed to
take all the load by themselves (as i recall you would need a 2mm thick
tapered tube). As far as offsets go i think the use greater offsets than the
audi et45 (i think they were et35's) which, i believe, if carefully chosen
would not cause much of a problem ( i used et37 on my cgt on 205 rubber with
only minor chafing on the rear).
All this info has been extracted from my head, late at night, so confirm it