calling all US east coast vintage/rare audi owners

Ben Swann bswann at
Tue Aug 6 23:40:11 EDT 2002

It'd be great to have something say a little further down south.  Perhaps
my wife would like to go to a wine festival up north - you did say wine
festival, right?

On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:19 AM, Brett Dikeman [SMTP:brett at]