Repair expectations - help ?

Benjamin Kaupp bkaupp at
Thu Aug 8 10:48:08 EDT 2002

I just got my car back from R&D Motorsports in Capitola, CA... They did
a full inspection on my car, told me everything that was wrong with it,
then told me to come back when I knew which things were too daunting a
task for me. They are also AAA certified, so my estimate can't be
exceeded by more than 10% without permission and the repairs have a