james accordino ssgacc at
Thu Aug 8 18:36:55 EDT 2002

I love experiments too.  Specially when someone else
is doing them and I get to observe. (as it were)  How
about wire tying it to the cooler.  A manually
controlled switch would be much easier to document.
Wait til the temps climb and then switch it on.  I
would confirm the air flow issue at the cooler.  Or
lack of airflow.

Jim Accordino