more on the gap

Huw Powell human747 at
Thu Aug 8 22:51:20 EDT 2002

scott thomas wrote:
> BTW, female driven simply was used to illustrate
> that the car was not abused, as George was
> assuming. This is going with the simple fact
> that insurance companies, in their infinite
> wisdom, do recognize women separately, with
> lower insurance rates.

I know some women drivers who wail on their cars.  And then there are
gentle males such as myself, hehe.

As a class they (women) must have different habits, because the ins.
co.'s aren't fools.  You could have said "driven nicely" or something,

and see my other comment on this thread that I haven't written yet...

Huw Powell