4ktq brake upgrade

Eddy Mattice eddymattice at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 10:39:07 EDT 2002

As far as going with a five bolt setup or changing strut housings... I just
don't want to go there yet... Not with this car. I am looking for something
that will work for this summer run a coupla track events, and ice racing
next winter. I think I will probably just get some ate rotors and some
aggressive pads at this point, mainly because my snows are 14" and I would
prefer to not have to switch brks every season. Any way thanks for the
reponses... Any suggestions for pads. I was thinking hawk at least for the
summer maybe buy other pads for winter...

86 4ktq
86 4kq
84 vw camper