type44 DUH!

Robert Deis rdeis at io.com
Fri Aug 9 13:07:53 EDT 2002

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Mihnea Cotet wrote:

> >So I went to help a friend jump start his car. I pop the hood of my '87 5ktq
> >and look near the pass. side headlight for the + thingy. Can't find it!  I
> >seem to have either a) lost it or b) don't really know where it is.

You're looking in the right place- it's inside a little black plastic box
thats about the size of a business card, and inch or to tall, with a
flip-top cover. Its mounted on a bracket kind of low behind the passenger
headlight and sort of in the middle away from everything else.

  Rob Deis                  "Let the people know beforehand what the law
  MiB3347                      is and what they are to expect."
  rdeis at io.com                              -- 18th Congress, Rec. 75