4ktq brake upgrade opinions

Russ Maki rinard at execpc.com
Fri Aug 9 22:28:54 EDT 2002

Last fall my instructor at a BMWCCA school at Road America was Craig
Jones of Jones Motorsports Ltd. Craig has a very nice 4000tq,
outfitted, he says, with A4 calipers. I didn't get a close look at the
fabrication, but I did notice that he had 15-inch Speedline wheels on
the car.

Craig and his son run a tuning shop in Kenosha -- in fact, they're the
TAP distributor for the Upper Midwest.

Russ Maki
Ixonia, Wis.