Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at 1stchoicegranite.com
Sat Aug 10 11:34:35 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kneale Brownson" <knotnook at traverse.com>

> How many drivers of Audis 12 or more years old are still paying to insure
> them for anything but legally-necessary PLPD?   At what it would cost for
> comprehensive coverage of my cars here in MI, I'd be paying for the car
> again every four or five years.

I have ALWAYS had FULL COVERAGE on all my cars, including my 1990 V8. I am
paying under $2K/y for both the '90V8Q and the '98A6QA, full coverage,
$250ded/coll, $100ded/comp, rental car & towing.

When I wrecked my previous '90V8Q (totaled), which cost me $7,5K 3 years
prior, the insurance co gave me $10,2K for the wreck.

I for one will ALWAYS keep my 12 year old Audis insured to the fullest! I
can not possibly replace what I have for anything close to what I paid,
unless it is another 12Y/O.

And with my premiums, I am only paying for the car again every 8 or 9 years.
($950/y or so for each car). It's well worth it to me. I had JUST finished
paying for the old one when it got wrecked!

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA