Fuel Pressure Gauge

Ameer Antar antar at attbi.com
Sun Aug 11 00:35:53 EDT 2002

I don't think you can find the kit at a local parts store... unless there's
a good vw shop in your area, they might have one. JCW is the only place to
get it for $60, but they ship slow...you can/should request a catalog from
them by calling the 800 number. Not everything is on the web. you can
borrow my gauge kit if you really need to work on it tomorrow. I'm in
Bristol if you need it.


At 11:10 PM 8/10/2002, you wrote:

>Message: 15
>Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:52:21 -0400
>To: quattro at audifans.com
>From: "Ice Cat     ^. .^   ~" <iceisit at earthlink.net>
>Subject: Fuel Pressure Gauge
>Sears store says they stopped carrying them 6 hears ago even though
>they are on the internet site.  ??
>Pep Boys doesn't have one they say for metric
>I called a few other parts stores and they don't have them . . .
>I don't seem to be able to raise the tester on the J C Whitney site
>and we would prefer to guy one tomorrow if we can.
>Where does one generally buy something like this ?
>89 Audi 200 Turbo non-Q
>2.2 liter engine,
>engine code MC, two knock sensors
>     "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at
>kick boxing."

More information about the quattro mailing list