5000tq wheels on A4Q?

t44tq at mindspring.com t44tq at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 12 12:09:46 EDT 2002

Yes, they should fit fine.

Make sure the 5ktq that they're from has the G60 brakes- there was a running
change in the wheels that gave the wheels a tad more clearance in the later
cars, only a suffix change in the part number.

Barring that, I'd sell you my OEM '91 200q wheels, but they're probably a lot
more than you want to spend, esp. for winter wheels.