WR-engine - Wiring harnesses

Knut Arne Glesne kaglesne at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:14:19 EDT 2002

Ok, long time since this post, but I'll try anyway...

I do have the ECU-plug, and I've matched the wires from it with the
ecu-harness. So I don't think that should cause so much trouble to

Do I understand right when I think I can keep the harness already in my
car, instead of installing "Harness 1"
(http://home.no.net/glesne/Temp/Harness1.jpg) in my car? And the other
wires (http://home.no.net/glesne/Temp/Harness2.jpg) can just be left in
the spare-parts-bag way back in my garage?

Also, you said something 'bout wires from the black connector on the
fusebox to the ignition coil. Is that going to trouble me?

Knut Arne Glesne
´86 Coupé quattro (Soon with turbo!)