Stoopid Ebayers....

Jim Green jeg1976 at
Fri Aug 16 10:09:42 EDT 2002

--- Michael Gough <mdg3369 at> wrote:
> WOW!
> Words fail me on this one. Check out his other
> auctions too....WTF?
> Mike

Damn, 1503 items by that guy, most of them ending the
same day.  The sad thing is people are bidding on
them.  Get all the money for all that stuff, and skip
town, what a dick.  The only thing I see in there that
might be real is a performance chip. and judging by
the other items, I doubt it's legit.  Someone should
clue in ebay, I can't find a way to do it quickly, it
seems to want you user ID, and 12 to 36 hrs.  WTF?

Jim Green
'89 90tq 034EFI, Haltech IG5

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs