Athens 2004 Olympics merchandise (from Pantelis)

Pantelis Giamarellos pantg at
Fri Aug 16 20:33:49 EDT 2002

Fellow listers,

With the Athens 2004 Olympics approaching and the presentation of the
merchandise related to the event (clothing, pins etc) I figured that those
of you who are interested to it would maybe need someone to buy a few items
for them (provided of course that you can not buy them through the event's
internet pages)

So those of you who are interested feel free to contact me direct if you

The idea has sprung yesterday when the "2 years before the event" series of
pins was presented.

Take care