Donald Lamond dlam119 at
Fri Aug 16 23:13:18 EDT 2002

While talking with some of our third party parts sources,  they
mentioned that Audi-Vw did not want their numbers applied to 3rd party
paarts sources.

I could understand that.

Do you think a modified approach to Audi may be of benefit?

What I have in mind, is that a person owning  a number of Audis could
obtain that part of ETKA ( year and model specific) to obtain the
correct parts needed.  Parts people, I don't believe, are very high on
the food chain.  At least that has been my experience.  And I have been

The approach of being vehicle specific may  help.

84 4Ks