Pressure washers, NAC (well, VLAC)

Robert Myers robert at
Sat Aug 17 10:33:01 EDT 2002

Hi Y'all,

I can see the need for a pressure washer purchase.  Rental doesn't quite
hack it for me. Is there anyone out there who has experience and
recommendations for a unit which might provide both excellent washing
performance and reasonable price.  Or are these two goals mutually

MAC (Mandatory Audi Content): I will likely use the machine for removing
brake dust from the back side of my S6'S wheels at changeover time and for
cleaning the floor of my garage in which the S6 is parked.  See?  I was
sure I could find some sort of AC. :-)

  Robert L. Myers   304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen    ICQ 22170244