What rotors do I have?

john clarke johnclarke303 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 13:24:58 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Cleaning out the garage last weekend and found a set of rotors that I forgot
I had.  Had ordered a set of Brembo cross-drilled rotors a few years ago
(for a '90 90q20v sedan) and it took the supplier three tries to get it
right.  The first set were 276mm dia. for the CQ, second set were the
correct 256mm but the tophat was wrong.  Third set were right.  Anyway the
rotors in question are 256mm diameter with a 22mm tophat.  I'm guessing they
will fit an 80 or a non-quttro 90, or maybe a 10v 90q.  Anybody know for
sure?  Would like to put them on the marketplace as they are of no use to

'90 90q20v