Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Tue Aug 20 23:15:51 EDT 2002

At 9:01 PM -0500 8/20/02, Chander Balakrishnan wrote:
>I will tell you why I sold my 1985 MB 300 TD -- it was starting to rust all
>over !!  MB's did not then (do not know if this is still so) have galvanized

Speak of the devil, but this afternoon I ended up behind one
-gorgeous- purple-blue(never seen a MB in this color) 350- turbo
badge only, but the black smoke was a dead giveaway it was a TD...or
he was having major problems :-)

It looked like it had just rolled off the showroom floor- not too
surprising, since there's a Mercedes restoration shop about 10
minutes away...