NAC: Patriotic vote / pledge of allegiance

Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at
Mon Aug 26 11:32:45 EDT 2002

Sorry for the NAC, and for our non-American listers, the WOB, but I thought this might be important enough to enough of us, that it was worth passing along:

USA Today is taking a poll on whether the words "Under God" should be removed from the pledge of allegiance. No name or other personal information is required to vote.

To participate, please go to the following web site:

Thanks and please... keep passing this one along!

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA

[ =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_L=F8gstrup_Riebs.vcf?= of type text/x-vcard deleted ]