Factory Headlights....Which is best?

mike mcclurg rrrrraudi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 12:16:19 EDT 2002

Or maybe I should ask....Which is the lesser of two

Here's the story. I drive an '89 100Q with the factory
headlights. I have an '86 5kcstq parts car, also with
factory headlights. I'm thinking of transferring the
'86 lights to my '89. Main reasons are that the glass
in one of my '89 headlights is not clear and the other
one has broken adjusters.
I'm sure I cannot just swap individual headlights (the
turbo lights are thinner for one thing), but it does
look like I can swap the whole piece across the front
including the grill. Is that true?
So, before I do it, are the '86 lights any better?

Do You Yahoo!?