where to get an adjustable cam sproket?

passat TS passat_ts at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:12:01 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

You can find both (sprocket and hd valve springs) at Autotech and Techtonics.

I bought the springs through Peter Wolf at http://thescirocco.com[1]  He gives
you a discount over the list price.

The hd valves help prevent valve fluctuation at high rpm's, especially if you
are running an agressive cam.

However, it also means more load on the engine a low rpm's.



>From: Ron Wainwright
>To: quattro at audifans.com
>Subject: where to get an adjustable cam sproket?
>Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:17:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Listers,
> Need info on where to get an adjustable cam sproket
>thought I seen an advertizment for like Blau or
>2Bennett or some one
> problly going to re due the head cause of leaking
>valve steam seals like a mother
> so was going to get a new Cam as well
> problly the Blau one what do people think of ther
>sport cam?
> and I seen another post a little bit ago about going
>to stiffer valve springs from Techtonics or some thing
>can anyone be more spacific on that
> this is for a 90 200tqa 2 knock sensors
>90 200tqa 209k IA stageII,2.0 bar,20V rear brake upgrade
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[2]

  1. http://thescirocco.com
  2. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364

More information about the quattro mailing list